Job Opening: Radiation Therapist
Availability: Per diem
Location: Mountain View, CA
Our Client (Hospital) is committed to hiring, retaining and growing the best and brightest professionals who will carry our mission and vision forward. We are proud of our reputation in the community: One built on compassion, innovation, collaboration and delivering high-quality
care. Come join the team that makes this happen!
• This position is responsible for assisting in localizing tumors, participates in treatment planning and delivering high doses of ionizing radiation to patients in accordance with prescription and instruction from the Radiation Oncologists and under direction of the Manager of Radiation Oncology.
• This is an enterprise position. Will be expected, as needed to accept work assignments within the same shift across departments or campuses (Mountain View and Los Gatos) or
locations within a 15-mile radius.
• High school graduate who has satisfactorily completed a 24-month course in radiation therapy technology or a graduate of a college course in radiation therapy technology.
• Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist in Radiation Therapy orequivalent as recognized by the ARRT. Candidates eligible for certification by the ARRT
must pass within the first six months of employment.
• Candidates may be a new graduate of up to five years of continuous employment as a Radiation Therapist