The CT Techs collaborate with other members of the healthcare team to promote optimum imaging procedures. Provides imaging services as defined by Title 17 (Radiologic Health Branch) and Title 22 (Department of Health Services) for the State of California. Applying the principles in assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and modifying patient imaging care as an active, continuous process.
• Full Time - nights, 8 hour shifts
For the Los Gatos campus only: Because the hospital is recognized by the Santa Clara County EMS Stroke Care System as a Designated Primary Stroke Center (PSC), and at the Los Gatos Campus only the CT Tech cannot be relieved of all duty during a 30 minute meal period, the meal period shall be considered an “on duty” meal period and counted as time worked. An “on duty” meal period shall be permitted only when the nature of the work prevents an employee
from being relieved of all duty and when by written agreement between the parties an on-the-job
paid meal period is agreed to.
The written agreement shall state that the employee may, in
writing, revoke the agreement at any time.
• One (1) year experience in CT preferred
• Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program.
• Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist in Radiography
ARRT(R) and in upon hire or within 4 months of hire registered in Computed
Tomography ARRT (CT).
• Current California CRT Certificate.
• Current California Fluoroscopy Certificate.
• Continues to perform Diagnostic X-ray based on departmental needs.
• Basic Lifesaving Certification (BLS) - American Heart Association
• California Certification in Venipuncture